[CM] Glubstep [Final] [CM] Glubstep [Final]

I love this and you. It has a great bounce and flow, awesome work!

DjCryogenetic responds:

Thanks!

Just Look Just Look

Sample is hilarious! I really like all the melodies playing around with each other. My only qualm is that the kick sounds a little flat, other than that, really awesome track!

TetratonMusic responds:

Thanks so much! It really means a lot to hear, I'm glad you liked it! :D Next time I'll double check that the kicks and all are mixed together better, too.

Amplitude Amplitude

The break is a little long, but I like how you slowly introduce the modern talking sounds. Also, instead of a simple kick rise, try adding some offbeat kicks in there to spice it up. Add some backing pads to the drop and you should be good! SIDE NOTE: the electro section was amazing and purely orgasmic.

DJM4C responds:

Thanks alot for the feedback man, it really helps I appreciate it :D and thank you very much!

HT || Shady WIP HT || Shady WIP

Great stuff.

HyperTrough responds:

Thanks

TI:.Robot OrchestraRD2012 TI:.Robot OrchestraRD2012

Sounded messy at parts and I can tell that it's mostly massive patches. I loved the intro though.

TIMarbury responds:

thanks. most is massive. the messiness in the drop is kinda of purposefully done.

That's Enough That's Enough

Great ideas and melodies, but the kick and snare need to be pumped up a bit. Nice work!

RedVelvetSquared responds:

Thanks :D

YEAH [Complextro?] YEAH [Complextro?]

Great complextro track, it reminds me of Mord Fustang at parts. Excellent work.

Dynamite-Taio Cruz (House Ver) Dynamite-Taio Cruz (House Ver)

Exhilarating

In all seriousness, you remixed the melodies nicely and it flowed well with the song; only thing that was slightly distracting was the the "d-d-dan-dance"s at the beginning. And now, I shall clean my trousers, as I have soiled myself whilst listening.

Cornucopia of Flavor Cornucopia of Flavor

Orgasmic

This truly was a Cornucopia of flavor and wonder and magnificence!

Disco-Disco Disco-Disco

Corn, you've done it again

DISCO-DISCO!! J-ya-ha mahn!